agosto 19, 2010

Happiness!!


-Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect;
It mean that you decided to look beyond the imperfections...

-Happiness is a journey, not a destination...

-Happiness only real when shared...

-Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention
to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder...

-You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only
what you really need.

-I've decided that the key of happiness is low expectations...

-The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase
if you pursue happiness you'll never find it...

-Happiness is the soundtrack of my life...

-Happiness is nothing more than good health and bad memory...

-Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself:
not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be.
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet.
I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it...

-Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others
without getting a few drops on yourself...

-The modern fairy tale ending is the reverse of the traditional one: A woman does not wait for Prince Charming to bring her happiness; she lives happily ever after only by refusing to wait for him -- or by actually rejecting him. It is those who persist in hoping for a Prince Charming who are setting themselves up for disillusionment and unhappiness.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario