julio 21, 2010

A song for a Fool by Jung Yong Hwa


Maybe this is because I'm a fool
It's even when I get hurt
Even when others say that it's
useless love, it doesn't matter
because I am a fool.

I was nice to you cuz I wanted to
I was happy for just that
if you smile just once
I'm happy just with you smile.

Until the day when him love will come
I will just stay next to her like this
since it's a happy love for me just
giving I don't want anything else for him.

I'll be there whenever you reach out
I'll be there whenever you call out
without a change I'll be there
because I LOVE YOU!!!

Beacuse it was the love I choose
even the pain was happiness
if you look back at least once
I'm happy just for that.

Until the day you met the person to
love you instead of me
for while I'll stay next to you.
because it's a happy love just
looking at you
I don't need anything else.

So that you can rest anytime
I will remain the same for you
even if you leave without goodbye
I will send you away thankfully
Because I'M A FOOL!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Recuerdo que la letra la vi en un video pero la verdad no recuerdo quien lo tradujo, si alguien sabe please diganme!! ^_^

    ResponderEliminar